2 lbs. squash, peeled & cubed
2 medium onions, peeled & cut into wedges
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp fresh sage, minced
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use a nonstick spray, olive oil, or butter to coat roasting pan.
3. Place the butternut squash & onion wedges onto pan, giving enough space between each other, drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the fresh herbs over the top & stir to combine.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring occasionally.