2 pkgs mild Italian Sausage
4-5 lbs russet potatoes, sliced with skin on 2 large onions, diced
4 cans chicken broth
3 cups water
3 garlic cloves, diced
1/4 lb bacon, cooked to crispy
2 bunches of kale, washed & chiffonade cut
1 pint heavy cream
1. Cook sausage in a large pot until done. Remove from pan & drain.
2. In same pan, add potatoes, onions, garlic, chicken broth & water.
3. Cook until potatoes are cooked and onions are translucent.
4. Add sausage & bacon back to pan
5. Add Kale, cook until kale is wilted.
6. Add heavy cream & continue cooking until soup is hot.