The Copper Pot
Artisan Candies and Confections
Buttery, crisp, and as good as Christmas morning. There are many ways to describe The Copper Pot’s signature Churro Toffee, but most people just utter so from of “OHHHH”. Made in small batches and using a French copper pot, the original toffee still brings people back again and again.
I happily craft up other seasonal and unique confections including a churro toffee bread, S’mores mix, and artisan caramels. I love learning the science behind candy making and the creativity behind new flavors and combinations.
Can Be Found Here:
- 4 Ways Beautiful- Providence
- 4 Sisters Furniture & Framing- Ogden
- Hilton Garden Inn- Layton
- Jolley’s Gift and Floral- Salt Lake City
- The Store (Holladay & The Gateway)- Salt Lake City
- Jade Market- Salt Lake City
- Draper Quilted Bear- Draper
- The Coffee Break- South Jordan
- The Nut Garden- Bluffdale
- Pioneer Party Gift and Copy- Lehi
- The Cottages By Krumpets- St. George
South Jordan, Utah
- South Jordan, Utah 84009
- Message: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Copper Pot Confectionary started with my signature Churro Toffee. For years I tried different ways to create the perfect gift for my neighbors during the holidays. During a trip to my favorite place, Disneyland, I tried a delicious churro toffee that changed my life! It was so good I knew I wanted to create my own version to share with my family and friends. When I saw the joy my candy brought everyone, I knew I needed to share it as far as I could, and thus the Copper Pot Confectionary was born. What started as simple recipe for a few friends continues to grow each day. We are adding new flavors and products all the time as we are inspired by the community. I wish I could have you all in my kitchen to bake, talk, and connect. Since I can’t manage that- I put all my love into each piece of candy I make. I hope you feel that love as you try our delicious treats. Welcome to The Copper Pot family.